Following is a fun interview I did for Romance Writers of Australia Blog:
It's a bit daggy but I love... old British BBC shows like All Creatures Great and Small, To The Manor Born, The Good Life, 'Allo 'Allo, Open All Hours etc
Three things people might not know about me...
1. I'm colour blind
2. I have my motorbike licence, and had a bike before a car (a GPX250 - a beautiful black and red machine). Was also 'pit chick' for The Hub when he raced motorbikes; changed tyres, sprockets, levers, calculated fuel, timed laps etc etc. Alas, bike now replaced by the family station wagon.
3. I met The Hub when I joined the army reserves. I was a recruit on course and he was an instructor...
If I was stranded on a desert island 3 things I would take...
1. Pierce Brosnan, Hugh Jackman & The Hub (seriously, how long can you look at a palm tree for?)
2. The entire series of Dick Francis
3. A packet of those never-ending TimTams (TimTams are a favourite Aussie chocolate biscuit. There was an advertising series where a lady chose as her wish from a genie a packet of timtams that never ran out)
My secret skill that is no longer a secret... Embarrassing myself! I seem to have a natural ability at this. Take for example the time I stopped on the main road between Brisbane and Warwick to see if a motorcyclist was in difficulty. Jumped out of the car calling out 'Do you need a hand' only to see the bloke was having a pit stop (Aussie slang for bathroom break) *blush*. Not quite the 'hand' I'd anticipated offering.
I write... Cozy Mysteries.